Kindle device is an excellent choice for those who want an excellent e-reader. Amazon introduced its Kindle device segment into the market in 2008. For years, Kindle has undergone many improvements, and Amazon has launched various versions on a regular interval.
Amazon has always made sure to equip the Kindle device with the latest technological features, and this puts Kindle into the most sought-after e-readers in the market. If you are planning to buy an e-reader, read the Amazon Kindle device specifications.
The specifications can help you to select the device from the series that suits your taste.
You should know that Amazon has stopped using the ‘Kindle’ brand for its tablets. Only Amazon e-readers are called as Kindle while the latest tablets are called Fire tablets.
The specifications of Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets are different, but both support the function of e-reading. Read the Amazon Kindle device specifications properly and avoid the confusion between the Kindle and Fire devices.
What are Some Common Kindle Problems?
Many users sometimes face some common Kindle problems and solutions for those problems are also available to users. You can read the following instructions to solve some of the most common Kindle problems.
Kindle Device Won’t Turn On: Some customers face this problem on their Kindle devices, the Kindle device won’t turn on. It gets stuck at the logo and refuses to turn on. If you’re facing this issue, do the following steps:
- Charge the Kindle device for at least 20-25 minutes and without disconnecting the charging press and hold the power button of Kindle for 40 seconds, and see if it restarts.
- You can also try to connect your Kindle device to the computer and see if the computer recognises the device.
- If it still does not solve the problem, it’s time to contact Kindle Customer Support.
Kindle Won’t Connect To WiFi: If your Kindle won’t connect to Wifi, use the following steps to solve the issue quickly:
- First, restart the Wifi connection on your device to start the process. Once you turn off the wifi connection, turn it on again.
- See if your wifi network appears in the list of your Kindle device. If it doesn’t appear automatically, add it manually.
- If it still does not solve the problem, you can contact your internet service provider for the help.
Above mentioned are some of the most common problems faced by the users. Try to see if the solutions work for your Kindle device.
Kindle device is the best device for you if you want to experience the e-reading. E-Ink technology in the Kindle makes the reading as realistic as reading any paper book. Kindle also doesn’t strain your eyes when reading for a prolonged period. Some problems are there in the Kindle, and you can solve them with a straightforward solution – Reset Kindle. It can save your time.
Just reset the device to solve the matter you are facing. Make sure to back up the data from the device to avoid a total wipe out. If it still doesn’t solve your technical issue, it is better to ask for help from Kindle Customer Support. The customer support solves the issue as quickly as possible.